SW-18030P – Retarded Sensitivity Vibration Sensor Shake Switch
The SW-18030P is a slow completely sealed retarded sensitive spring electronic vibration sensor switch. The operating voltage is 12V and 4.5mm in diameter and 11mm in length. In silent surroundings, it keeps on turning off state with any angle. When it is hit by an outside force and comes to the proper shaking state or the moving speed comes to the proper centric force, then the current leader point will display turning on the state for a short time the electric character will be changed. As the outside force disappears, it restores the turning-off state. This product is known as the 2801 ball sensor, SW-18030P, SW-18030P Vibration Sensor, SW18030P, SW-18030P, SW-18030 Vibration Sensor, Tilt Sensor, and SW-18030 Vibration Sensor.
- No direction, turning on by any touching off angle.
- The typed word with the alphabetic “P” by the end means completed sealed, waterproof, and dustproof package.
- According to the current inquiries select the suitable swift switch.
- Suit for the little current touching on the circuit
- Part Number: SW-18030P
- Sealed Type: Completely Sealed
- Voltage Rating: 12V
- Current Rating: 0.1mA
- Leading Time: 0.1ms
- Turning off Resistance: 10M Ohm
- Temperature Resisting: 100℃
- Length: 11 mm
- Diameter: 4.4 m
- Length including Pin: 21.5mm
- Approx Weight: 2 gm
- Security devices
- Electronic scales
- 1 X SW-18030P – Retarded Sensitivity Vibration Sensor Shake Switch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.