STM32F103C8T6 Minimum System Board Microcomputer STM32 ARM Core Board
This is STM32F103C8T6 Minimum System Board Microcomputer STM32 ARM Core Board. This board is a low-cost Minimum System Development Board for ARM Microcontroller STM32F103C8T6. This Product is known as STM Microcomputer, STM32, ARM, Advanced RISC Machine, STM32F103C8T6, Advanced RISC Machine, ARM Microcomputer, STM32 ARM Core Board, STM32 Core Board, STM32F103C8T6, STM32F103C8T6 Minimum System Board Microcomputer STM32 ARM Core Board
- This is a core chip based on for CS32F103C8T6 ARM core board, features are as follows:
- The board is based on the most basic MCU circuit, 8M and 32768 crystal circuit, USB power supply circuit.
- The core board is divided into two rows lead to all the I / O ports.
- With the SWD simulation debug download interface, simple and convenient, debugging speed.
- With the use of the Mirco USB interface, you can do USB communication and power supply, USB interface, compatible with the ordinary Andrews mobile phone charger interface.
- RTC crystal Epson brand, easy to start, more stable.
- With a double pin, but the pin does not default welding, the user according to their own application scenarios to chooses their own welding direction. If welding is required, please tell the owner.
- Keil can be used to compile, IAR compiler can be downloaded through the J-Link or USART 1 procedures, the procedures are the owner and debugging procedures, there are problems can consult the owner.
- 1 32F103C8T6
- Package-Type: LQFP
- Number of pins: 48
- Kernel: Cortex-M3
- Operating frequency: 72MHz
- Storage resources: 64K Byte Flash, 20KByte SRAM
- Interface Resources: 2x SPI, 3x USART, 2x I2C, 1x CAN, 37x I / O ports,
- Analog-to-digital conversion: 2x ADC (12-bit / 16-channel)
- Timers: 3 general timers and 1 advanced timer
- Debug Download: Support JTAG / SWD debug interface to download, support for IAP.
- RT9193: 3.3V regulator chip, the maximum output of 300mA.
- SWD interface: support for simulation, download and debug.
- Mirco USB interface: power supply and USB communication, does not support the download.
- USART1 interface: USART1 can be used to download the program, or use the USART1 for communication.
- MCU pin interface: leads all I / O port pins, easy to connect with peripherals.
- 5V and 3.3V power input and output interface: commonly used external power supply, or with other modules for common ground treatment
- Model: STM32F103C8T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU
- Debug Mode: SWD
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM.
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O.
- 4-16MHz crystal.
- Onboard Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication
- Length: 54mm
- Width: 22mm
- Weight: 9gm
- 1 x STM32F103C8T6 Minimum System Board Microcomputer STM32 ARM Core Board
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product