This is a 5V high torque 4 Phase stepper motor with more than 2000 steps per revolution. It has enough torque to move small robots. The motor can be connected with a gear shaft and propeller. A stepper motor is an electromechanical device that converts electrical pulses into discrete mechanical movements. The shaft or spindle of a stepper motor rotates indiscrete step increments when electrical command pulses are applied to it in the proper sequence.
- Rated Voltage: DC5V
- Reduction Ratio: 1/64
- Step Torque Angle: 5.625/64
- DC Resistance: 200±7% (25)
- Insulation Resistance: >10M (500V)
- Dielectric Strength: 600V AC / 1mA / 1s
- Insulation Grade: A
- No-load Pull in Frequency: >600Hz
- No-load Pull out Frequency: >1000Hz
- Pull in Torque: >34.3mN.m(120Hz)
- Detent Torque: >34.3mN.m
- Temperature Rise: <40K(120Hz)
- 1 x Stepper Motor-Unipolar-5V
Datasheet: Stepper Motor-Unipolar-5V
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.