Standard 14650 400mAH 3.7V AA Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
This Standard 14650 400mAh 3.7 Volt Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery is a single-cell compact and powerful battery cell with 2200 mAh capacity. This Li-ion battery is very convenient to install in your project where 3.7 Volt with high capacity is needed. The Standard 14650 400mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery is a source of power for various portable devices including flashlights, hobby transmitters, and receivers, etc. This Battery can be the best Replacement to the normal Non-Rechargeable AA Battery used in many applications such as in RC Transmitter/Reciever Remote, which can make your flight driving experience very cost-effective and efficient in terms of power output than that of conventional AA batteries. The battery terminals can be used in any compatible battery adapter/holder or they can be permanently soldered to your application’s power source wires. This product is known as 14650, 3.7V Battery, 4.2v Li-ion Battery, AA 3.7V Battery, AA Battery, AA Cell Battery, Car Battery, ICR 14500 AA 1000mAh 3.7v Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, ICR14500, Li-ion Battery, lipo Battery, Lithium Battery, Ordinary Battery, PowerBank Battery, Rechargeable Battery, Robot Battery, Robotic Battery, Toy Battery.
- Never completely discharge the Li-ion battery ( below 2.5V under load ).
- Charge fully to 3.7V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving part like a magnet to the battery contact.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in the plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Do not charge the battery over 3.7V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Don’t charge unattended.
- Do not store your Li-ion batteries fully charged (for an extended period of time).
- Store in a cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After the battery is discharged-don’t leave it discharged, charge it as soon as possible.
- Model – 14650
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Size: AA
- Maximum Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Life Cycle: 800
- Shape: Cylindrical Battery
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- High performance and capacity
- Flat top to suit many devices fitting
- Dimensions in: mm
- Diameter: 14mm
- Length: 49mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 20gm
- Power backups/UPS
- Laptops, and other commonly used consumer electronic goods
- Electric mobility
- Energy Storage Systems
- power bank etc.
- High energy particle density.
- Always stable with a certain voltage.
- Reduce environmental pollution.
- Long service life
- Capacity and voltage are always stable.
- High safety when the battery automatically disconnects when fully charged.
- Batteries are manufactured and distributed from the factory
- 1-way current, low self-discharge capacity
- Battery covered by PVC
- 1 x Standard 14650 400mAH 3.7V AA Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.