ST-Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32
support the full range of STM32 SWD debugging interface, a simple 4-wire interface (including power), fast, stable; interface definition housing directly marked! Do not need to read the manual support the full range of STM8 SWIM download debugging (common development environments such as IAR, STVD, etc. are supported ST-Link V2 Programmer For STM8 and STM32 is fully consistent with the official version, support for automatic upgrades, support the full range STM32 SWD (only 4pins including SWCLK, SWDIO, and power) and a full range STM8 SWIM (only 4pins including SWIM, Reset and power) download and debug. Use this device to send program code to the 32-bit STM32 ARM Cortex or 8-bit STM8 microcontrollers. The header for this ST-Link v2 programmer contains connections for 5V, 3.3V, SWCLK, SWDIO, SWIM, Reset (RST/NRST), and GND. The connector on the opposite side of this device is a USB connector and is intended to be plugged into the computer.
Supports For ST-LINK V2 :
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and above.
- STVD 4.2.1 and above.
- STVP 3.2.3 and above.
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above.
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above.
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above.
- PCB installed inside of aluminum alloy U disk shell, portable, safe and reliable!
- Interface definition directly marked on the shell, clear, convenient, and practical!
- 5V, 3.3V offers at the same time, allowing you to program your target board with both 5V and 3.3V
- Shell characters using laser engraving, never fade off! Permanent clarity!
- 500MA internal resettable fuse, complete protection of your expensive computer motherboard!
- Red and blue color LED indicator, allowing you to always observe ST-LINK V2 working conditions
- With 4 DuPont line, so you can easily respond to different target board line order!
- Use anti-static bag packaging.
SWIM specific features:
- SWIM cable for connection to the application via a pin header or a 2.54 mm pitch connector
- 1.65 V to 5.5 V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low-speed and high-speed modes supported
- SWIM programming speed rate: 9.7 Kbytes/s in low speed and 12.8 Kbytes/s in high speed
- SWIM cable for connection to the application
- Direct firmware update feature supported (DFU)
- Status LED which blinks during communication with the PC
- Operating temperature 0 to 50°C