SST-S21 Heat Shrinkable Terminal / 3mm Electrical Waterproof Seal Heat Shrink Splice Wire Sleeve White-Red
3mm Electrical Waterproof Seal Heat Shrink Splice Wire Sleeve White-Red; is designed for electrical termination of multiple-wire combinations. They provide a reliable alternative to crimping, welding; or conventional twist-on-style closed-end connectors. Their unique combination of wire fixture and controlled soldering technology provides dependable electrical termination. This product is known as Heat Shrink Tube, HST, Splices, Waterproof heat shrink, wire sleeve, Heat shrinkable terminal, Heat Shrink Splice Wire Sleeve, Heat Shrink Splice Sleeve, Splice Sleeve, HST Splice Sleeve.
Steps for use:
1. Select the right size of connectors for the wires.
2. Insert the wires into the solder splice.
3. Heated directly with a hot gun make the solder melt and flow through the stripped wires.
- Waterproof Protection – Hot Melt Adhesive & Solder inside the insulated polyolefin tubing create a durable waterproof seal between the wire and the connector; and prevent any corrosion.
- Fast & Easy Operation – No need to crimp, just strip your wires, insert them into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection. Using a heat gun to heat until the heat shrink tube wrap terminal.
- No Slip Wire Contact – When heat is applied, tubing reduces in size and melted solder flows through the stripped wires; ensure strong holding and avoids wires slipping out from the terminal.
- Easy Identification – Different Colors for Different Sizes of the Solder Seal Wire Connectors; easy to identify and pick up for use. The transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when strip and insert wires inside.
- Wide Application – This Solder Seal Electrical Heat Shrink Butt Terminals kit is widely used for marine, aviation; and automobile applications, maintenance operation, and other wiring projects.
- Starting temperature of solder melt: 138℃.
- Minimum full recovery temperature: 160℃.
- Total Length: 40mm.
- Model Number: SST series
- Part No: SST-S21
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Tubing: Polyolefin
- Plating: Tin
- Allowed Wire Size: 22 ~ 18 AWG
- Terminal Body: Copper
- Operating Temperature: -55 ~ 125°C
- Starting temperature of solder melt: 138℃
- Minimum full recovery temperature: 160℃
- Shrink Temperature: 80°C
- Color: White-Red
- Dimensions: im mm
- Diameter: 3 mm
- Length: 40 mm
- Weight: 1 gm
- 1x SST-S21 Heat Shrinkable Terminal / 3mm Electrical Waterproof Seal Heat Shrink Splice Wire Sleeve White-Red
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.