SPST ON-OFF Switch
An electronic switch is an electronic component or device that can switch an electrical circuit, interrupting the current or diverting it from one conductor to another. This is a basic On/Off SPST Rocker Switch for your projects. No screws required, it simply clips into place. This is a two-pin switch that is easy to use, simply cut one of the two power wires and solder each of the ends to the unit.
- Switching Mode: ON-OFF
- Rating: Max 6A up to 250V AC
- Structure: SPST
- Colour: Black or Red
- Contact Resistance: 100mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥100mΩ
- Switching Life: 50000-100000 Cycles
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +85°C
- Panel Cut-Out Size (LxWxH): 20 x 15 x 13 mm
Datasheet: SPST ON-OFF Switch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.