SP1848-27145 Thermoelectric Power Generator/Thermocooler Peltier Module
These magical cells based on the Peltier effect are capable of generating electric power. The SP1848-27145 40x40mm Thermoelectric Power Generator TEG 120°C Peltier Module operates maximum up to 120°C which will give you different voltage and current outputs at different values of temperature. Thermoelectric Power Generators also are known as TEG or Peltier Module create a detects temperature differential on each side. You can take the advantage of this temperature differential detection to generate electricity. Featured by Sharvi Electronics After applying the heat on one side and cold on another side the device will start generating the voltage which depends upon the value of applied heat. The SP1848-27145 40x40mm Thermoelectric Power Generator TEG 120°C Peltier Module will generate a moderate amount of voltage with mA of current.
- Do not exceed the maximum operating temperature of the module.
- Life expectancy: 200,000 hours.
- Failure rate based on longtime testings: 0.2%
- Model: SP1848-27145
- Open Circuit Voltage: 4.8V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 120°C
- Maximum Temperature: 120°C
- Small and lightweight, convenient for use.
- Designed specifically for power generation.
- Sealed for moisture protection and contain thermal elements formulated for optimum Seebeck power generation.
- High-temperature 120°C, with NM static protection.
- Quality tested cooling cells.
- Simple to install and operate.
- with a 5v Booster board, you can charge the cell phone
- Wire Length: 350mm
- Length: 40mm
- Width: 40mm
- Height: 3.6mm
- Weight: 30gm
- 1 x SP1848-27145 Thermoelectric Power Generator/Thermocooler Peltier Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.