The SKM150GB12T4G is a SEMITRANS® 1 fast IGBT Module for use with AC inverter drives and electronic welders at fsw up to 20kHz. It features an insulated copper base plate using DBC technology (Direct Bonded Copper) and increased power cycling capability.
- Half Bridge (GB/GM)
- Power Management
- Maintenance & Repair
- IGBT4 = 4. generation fast trench IGBT (Infineon)
- Current: 150A
- Voltage Range: 1200V
- Current Range: 101-200A
- CAL4 = Soft switching 4. Generation CAL-diode
- Isolated copper baseplate using DBC technology (Direct Bonded Copper)
- Increased power cycling capability
- With an integrated gate resistor
- For higher switching frequencies up to 20kHz
- UL recognized, file no. E63532
- Package-Type: SEMITRANS
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.