SKG13 GPS Module with External Antenna
This GPS Receiver SKG13C With External Active Antenna is easy to use with PC or MCU. The Skylab SKG13 series is a complete GPS receiver module that features super sensitivity, ultra low power and small form factor, Dual Power Source. The GPS signal is applied to the antenna input of module, and a complete serial data message with position, velocity and time information is presented at the serial interface with NMEA protocol or custom protocol.
It is based on the high performance features of the MediaTek 3329 single-chip architecture, Its -165dBm tracking sensitivity extends positioning coverage into place like urban canyons and dense foliage environment where theGPS was not possible before. The small form factor and low power consumption make the module easy to integrate into portable device like PNDs, mobile phones, cameras and vehicle navigation systems.
Features/Specs of SKG13:
- Ultra high sensitivity: -165dBm
- Extremely fast TTFF at low signal level
- Built-in 12 multi-tone active interference canceller
- Low power consumption: Typical [email protected]
- ?10ns high accuracy time pulse (1PPS)
- Advanced Features: AlwaysLocate; AIC; EPO;EASY
- Indoor and outdoor multi-path detection and compensation
- Small form factor: 15x13x2.2mm
- RoHS compliant (Lead-free)
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product