SI2308 MOSFET – N-Channel MOSFET – SMD SOT-23 Package
MOSFET stands for Metal Oxide Silicon Field Effect Transistor or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor. This is also called as IGFET meaning Insulated Gate Field Effect Transistor. The FET is operated in both depletion and enhancement modes of operation.
A N-Channel MOSFET is a type of MOSFET in which the channel of the MOSFET is composed of a majority of electrons as current carriers. When the MOSFET is activated and is on, the majority of the current flowing are electrons moving through the channel.
This is in contrast to the other type of MOSFET, which are P-Channel MOSFETs, in which the majority of current carriers are holes.
Logic Level Drive MOSFET means the MOSFET can be driven by the output voltage (4 to 5 V) of general-purpose logic IC. When the general-purpose logic IC does not have enough output current capability, the MOSFET cannot be driven.
- Maximum Drain-Source Voltage (VDS): 60V
- Maximum Gate-Source Voltage (VGS): + 20V
- Max Continuous Drain Current @ TA = 25 deg C : 2A
- Maximum Pulsed Drain Current: 10A
- Max Continuous Source Current: 1A
- Max Power Dissipation @ TA = 25 deg C : 1.25W
Datasheet: SI2308 MOSFET_DS
There are no reviews yet.