SeeedStudio Base Shield V2 (UART and I2C Ports)
Arduino Uno is the most popular Arduino board so far, however, it is sometimes frustrating when your project requires a lot of sensors or LEDs and your jumper wires are in a mess. Base Shield provides a simple way to connect with Arduino boards and help you get rid of breadboard and jumper wires. With the 16 onboard Grove Connectors, you can easily connect with over 300 Grove modules! The pinout of Base Shield V2 is the same as Arduino Uno R3.
There are 16 on-board Grove connectors including 4 x Analog, 7 x Digital, 1 x UART, 4 x I2C. Apart from the rich Grove connectors, on the board you can also see an RST button, a green LED indicating power status, an ICSP pin, a toggle switch, and four rows of pinouts. There is no need to explain the RST button and LED, but you really need to know below two features that are very important for your projects.
- Analog Ports: Include 4 analog ports, A0, A1, A2, and A3.
- Digital Ports: Include 7 digital ports, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, and D8.
- UART Port: I2C Ports
- UART port: 4 I2C ports
- Power Switch: When using Arduino UNO with Base Shield v2, please turn the switch to 5v position; While using Seeeduino Arch with Base Shield v2, please turn the switch to 3.3v.
- Reset Button: Reset the Arduino board.
- PWR LED: The Green LED turns on when power on
- 1 x SeeedStudio Base Shield V2 (UART and I2C Ports)
Useful Links: SeeedStudio Base Shield V2
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.