SD Card Reader Writer Module Slot Socket
SD Card Reader Writer Module Slot Socket is ideal for many Micro-controller projects (Arduino, Pic, Versalino, etc). Including (but not limited to) projects involving sensor and other data logging activities. Audio playing and/or recording. Video, Image, and other multimedia storage and retrieval for advanced embedded applications. Processing large quantities of data with a robot, or storing/retrieving items larger than the limited memory available on your microprocessor. This can be used for a broad range of applications from scientific data collection for biological/geological and other statistical studies in the field, to storing map data for your robots surroundings in and outside the home.
- Working Voltage : 3.3 & 5V(DC Both required)
- Requires SPI Capable Microprocessor
- Size limitations are library dependent, but most microprocessors have libraries pre-coded that will support sizes upward of 1GB
- 7 wires required (including power and ground)
- Fits standard size SD Cards
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product