SCRC 90B – 80 Ohm EMI Ferrite Core
The SCRC 90B – 80 Ohm EMI Ferrite Core is a broadband Split/Snap-on Core that provides excellent common and differential mode EMI suppression on round cable assemblies. The lightweight, inexpensive plastic snap-on cases secure the split cores’ closure onto the cable. The in-circuit impedance may be substantially increased by passing 2 turns of the wire conductor through the ferrite core assembly. It is suitable for fixing EMI issues without board-level design changes, cable and wiring harnesses, energy and utilities.
- Manufacturer: Caracol Tech
- Manufacturer Part No: F9 SCRC 90B
- Series: 90B
- Category: Filters Cable Ferrites
- Type: Round
- Core Material: Ferrite #28 Formulation
- Impedance @ 100 MHz: 200 Ohms
- Impedance @ 25 MHz: 80 Ohms Ohms
- Special Features: White Plastic Snap-On Case
- Termination: Cable
- Cable Diameter: 0.254″
- Type: Core-Split
- Mounting Type: Free Hanging
- Color: White
- Consumer Electronics
- Computers & Computer Peripherals
- Medical, Industrial, Communications & Networking, etc.
Datasheet: SCRC 90B
- 1 X SCRC 90B – 80 Ohm EMI Ferrite Core
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.