RWH-SH-124D – SPDT Relay 24V 12A PCB Mount – Goodsky
A relay is an electrically operated switch. It consists of a set of input terminals for single or multiple control signals, and a set of operating contact terminals. The switch may have any number of contacts in multiple contact forms, such as making contacts, break contacts or combinations thereof.
Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by an independent low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal. Relays were first used in long-distance telegraph circuits as signal repeaters: they refresh the signal coming in from one circuit by transmitting it on another circuit. Relays were used extensively in telephone exchanges and early computers to perform logical operations.
- Manufacturer: GoodSky
- Part No: RWH-SH-105D
- Contact form: SPDT
- Rated coil voltage: 24V DC
- Contact current max.: 15A
- AC contacts rating @R (at resistive load): 12A / 250V AC
- DC contacts rating @R (at resistive load): 15A / 24V DC
- Switched voltage: max. 110V DC, max. 240V AC
- Relay variant: miniature
- Coil resistance: 1.6kΩ
- Coil voltage min.: 18V DC
- Coil voltage max.: 31.2V DC
- Operate time: 10ms
- Release time: 5ms
- Coil power consumption: 360mW
- Operating temperature: -30 to 85°C
- Body dimensions: 19×15.4x15mm
- Mount Type: PCB Mount
- Domestic Appliances
- Office Machines
- Audio Equipment
- Control Units, etc.
- 1 x RWH-SH-124D – SPDT Relay 24V 12A PCB Mount – Goodsky
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.