RS232 Serial Port to TTL Converter Adaptor Module Board MAX3232
Serial Port Mini RS232 to TTL Converter Adaptor Module Board MAX3232 for the electrical level converter. The RS232 to TTL 5V Signal Converter Module is a professional module for projects requiring PC/Laptop RS232 interface to 5V TTL logic. This module converts signals between RS232 voltage levels and TTL voltage levels. It is bi-directional, where TTL signals are converted to RS232 levels and RS232 levels are converted to TTL levels. It is ideal for use in pc interfacing, microcontroller-based projects, robotics, or for experimental and educational purposes.
- 1 – (0V)
- 2 +(VCC 3.0~5.5V)
- 3 TTL-TXD
- 4 TTL-RXD
- 5 -(0V)
- 6 +(VCC 3.0~5.5V)
- 7 RS232-RX
- 8 RS232-TX
- Chip Model: MAX232CSE
- Protocol: RS232
- Operating Voltage: 3 ~ 5VDC
- Max. Baud Rate: 120kbps
- Operation: Full Duplex
- Receiver Hysteresis: 300mV
- Transceiver: 2 (1 TTL -> RS232 + 1 TTL <- RS232)
- Operating Tempreture: -40°C ~ 85°C
- High speed, replaceable MAX232 based. The device fitted supports up to 120kbps
- Works with PCs or Laptops
- Supports microcontroller UARTs – 5V TTL signal levels.
- Single DC supply: wide input range for 4201 or 5V for 4202 and 4203
- Small PCB footprint of 50´40mm
- Low current status LED(s)
- Very low power consumption
- Optional onboard PSU for internal/external use for a quick start out of the box.
- Power can be routed to pin 9 (if required) on the RS232 connector – useful for specific
- Dimensions in: mm
- Length: 16.22mm
- Width: 10.3mm
- Weight: 2gm
- 1 x RS232 Serial Port to TTL Converter Adaptor Module Board MAX3232
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.