RFID Tag with Keychain-13.56MHz
RFID Tag with Keychain -13.56MHz (Radio Frequency Identification) is a technology that uses electromagnetic fields to identify objects in a contactless way; it is also called proximity identification. There are 2 elements in RFID communications: the RFID module (or reader/writer device) and an RFID card (or tag). The RFID module acts as the master and the card acts as the slave; this means the module queries the card and sends instructions to it. In a normal RFID communication, the RFID module is fixed and the user takes his card near it when he needs to start the interaction. This 13.56MHz RFID Tag makes it easy to distribute while maintaining a fair amount of discretion. Additionally, the process of matching tags to readers is also very simple as well, as all you have to do is tell the RFID Reader that you are adding a token, and then hold the token nearby. Then, when the token passes by the reader, the system can identify and log the ID number and time, or can even open up doors or other access ways automatically. This basic RFID tag works in the 13.56MHz RF range. It is not re-programmable. This high-frequency key fob RFID tag is a very popular solution for access control application, event management, and for applications where keys need to be tracked.
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Size: 40mm x 32mm x 4mm
- Material: ABS, Waterproof
- IC tag is suitable for MIFARE Classic® 4K 13.56MHz ISO14443A card reader and reading
- MIFARE and MIFARE Classic are trademarks of NXP B.V.
- Distance is 0 – 10cm
- User-definable access conditions & password for each memory block
- 4K byte EEPROM memory
- Organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks of 16 bytes each (one block consists of 16 bytes)
- Write endurance 100,000 cycle
- ISO standards :ISO 14443 / 14443A
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.