RFID Card 13.56 MHz
RFID Card 13.56 MHz, Radio-frequency identification uses electromagnetic fields to automatically identify and track tags attached to objects. The tags contain electronically stored information. Passive tags collect energy from a nearby RFID reader’s interrogating radio waves. Active tags have a local power source (such as a battery) and may operate hundreds of meters from the RFID reader. Unlike a barcode, the tags don’t need to be within the line of sight of the reader, so it may be embedded in the tracked object. RFID is one method of automatic identification and data capture (AIDC).
- Blank White Card, Printable by Zebra, Fargo, Evolis Card Printer
- EM4100 Chip
- Operation Frequency:13.56 MHz
- Credit card size
- PVC & ABS material
- Not HID Card
- Standard ID compatible
- Ideal for use in the time clock, ID and access control
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
- Size:85.60*53.98*0.76mm (3.37*2.12*0.03 “)
- Operation Temperature: -40 deg F ~ 185 deg F
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product
There are no reviews yet.