Reed Switch Sensor Module
Reed switch is a kind of passive electronic switching component with contacts with a simple structure, small size and easy to control. It consists of a sealed glass envelope where there are two ferrous elastic reeds and is filled with inert gas called rhodium.
- Imported normally-open reed
- Comparator output, clear signal, nice waveform and driving ability, more than 15mA.
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V
- Output format: Digital switching output ( 0 and 1 )
- With fix bolt holes for easy installation
- Small PCB size: 32mm x 14mm
- Adopting LM393 comparator with wide voltage
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product