Reed Switch Sensor Module
Reed switch is a kind of passive electronic switching component with contacts with a simple structure, small size, and easy to control. It consists of a sealed glass envelope where there are two ferrous elastic reeds and is filled with an inert gas called rhodium. This module can be applied in Program-controlled switches, copiers, washing machines, refrigerators, cameras, Disinfection cabinets, door, window magnetic, electromagnetic relays, electronic weighing, level meter, gas meter, water meter, and so on.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V
- Operating Current: 1200mA
- Output format: Digital switching output ( 0 and 1 )
- Clean, good waveform driving ability, more than 15mA.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5
- Output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Digital output using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- Length: 32mm
- Width: 14mm
- Weight: 2gm
- 1 x Reed Switch Sensor Module
Datasheet: Reed Switch
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product
There are no reviews yet.