RC1210JR-0775RL 75 ohm 1/2 Watt SMD Resistor 5% Tolerance – 1210 Package
A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. In electronic circuits, resistors are used to reduce current flow, adjust signal levels, divide voltages, bias active elements, and terminate transmission lines, among other uses. High-power resistors that can dissipate many watts of electrical power as heat, may be used as part of motor controls, in power distribution systems, or as test loads for generators. Fixed resistors have resistances that only change slightly with temperature, time, or operating voltage. This product is known as 75E, 75R 1210 package, 75 E, 75 R, 75 Ohm 1210 package, and 75R Resistor 1210 package.
- Manufacturer: YAGEO
- Manufacturer Part No: RC1210JR-0775RL
- Resistance: 75R
- Tolerance: 5 %
- Voltage Rating: 200 V
- Power Rating: 500 mW (1/2 W)
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -55°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: +155°C
- Mounting Style: PCB Mount
- Termination Style: SMD/SMT
- Package / Case: 1210
- Medical equipment
- Industrial equipment
- High Reliability
- 1 X RC1210JR-0775RL 75 ohm 1/2 Watt SMD Resistor 5% Tolerance – 1210 Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.