Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable FFC Cable Flex Cable 15Pin To 22Pin – 16CM Length
This Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3 Camera Cable is a specific design compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero – Version 1.3 and Raspberry Pi Zero W. Just plug it into your Pi Zero’s camera port and then the other end into one of the official Pi Cameras for photo & video joy. The cable connects Raspberry Pi by way of this short flexible ribbon cable to the camera. The camera is connected to the BCM2835 processor on the Pi via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link that carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor. This bus travels along the ribbon cable that attaches the camera board to the Pi.
- FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit) cable.
- Length: 16cm.
- Ways: 15-way.
- Pitch: From 0.5mm(Raspberry Pi Zero) to 1.0mm (Raspberry Pi Camera and Raspberry Pi 3).
- Compatible with 5MP Raspberry Pi Zero W Camera.
- Cable Type: Flat Flexible
- Rated Voltage: 60V
- Rated Current: 0.5A
- No. of Pins: 15 and 22
- PI Camera
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- 1 x Raspberry Pi Zero Camera Cable FFC Cable Flex Cable 15Pin To 22Pin – 16CM Length
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.