Rain Drop Sensor Module
Rain Drop Sensor Module is an easy tool for rain detection. It can be used as a switch when a raindrop falls through the raining board and also for measuring rainfall intensity. The module features, a rain board and the control board that is separate for more convenience, a power indicator LED, and an adjustable sensitivity through a potentiometer. The analog output is used in the detection of drops in the amount of rainfall. Connected to the 5V power supply, the LED will turn on when the induction board has no raindrop, and the DO output is high. When dropping a little amount of water, DO output is low, the switch indicator will turn on. Brush off the water droplets, and when restored to the initial state, outputs high level.
- Working voltage 5V
- Adopts high-quality RF-04 double-sided material.
- Area: 5cm x 4cm nickel plate on side
- Anti-oxidation, anti-conductivity, with long use time
- Comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, over 15mA
- Potentiometer adjust the sensitivity
- Output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and analog voltage output AO
- With bolt holes for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Uses a wide voltage LM393 comparator
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product