Power Supply Board – 5V
A Power Supply Board – 5V module is one that includes some means for the user to easily adjust the output voltage and sometimes the current. Adjustment is most often accomplished with a potentiometer, but may also be done with an analog control voltage, a digital input, an autotransformer, etc.
This is a variable power supply DC-DC buck converter step-down power module with the high-precision potentiometer, capable of driving a load up to 1.5A with high efficiency, which can work with Freeduino UNO, other mainboards, and basic modules. When the output current keeps greater than 1.2A, It has a heat sink to control the heat. This device is internally compensated to minimize the number of external components to simplify the power supply design. Since the LM317 converter is a switch-mode power supply, its efficiency is significantly higher in comparison with popular three-terminal linear regulators, especially with higher input voltages.
- DC input through DC Adaptor, DC SMPS, etc.
- AC input through Transformer.
- This device has a Bridge rectifier diode, You can directly use a transformer for input supply.
- Output Voltage: 5 V DC
- Input AC/DC Voltage max: : 3V to 40V
- Dropout Voltage: 2.6V
- Maximum Current: 1.5 A
- TJ = -55 to 150°C
- 0.1% Line and load regulation.
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection.
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting Constant with Temperature.
- Output Transistor Safe−Area Compensation.
- Floating Operation for High Voltage Applications.
- Eliminates Stocking many Fixed Voltages.
- These Devices are Pb−Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free, and are RoHS Compliant.
- Length: 70 mm
- Weight: 28 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- Used for Positive voltage regulations
- Variable power supply
- Current limiting circuits
- Reverse polarity circuits
- Commonly used in Desktop PC, DVD and other consumer products
- Used in motor control circuits
- Industrial Power Supplies
- Factory Automation Systems
- Building Automation Systems
- PLC Systems
- IGBT Drive Negative Gate Supplies
- Set-Top Boxes
- 1 x Power Supply Board – 5V