PL2303HXD 6Pin USB TTL RS232 Convert Serial Cable
PL2303HXD 6Pin USB TTL RS232 Convert Serial Cable is a low-cost and high-performance USB-to-Serial Bridge controller. It can provide a convenient solution for connecting an RS-232. In addition, it is useful for the full-duplex asynchronous serial device to any Universal Serial Bus (USB) capable host. The PL-2303HXD‘s highly compatible drivers could simulate the traditional COM port on most operating systems. So it allows the existing applications based on COM port to easily migrate and be made USB ready. This product is designed for laboratory, product testing, low-cost MCU communications, and other applications. This Product Known as USB, Conversion Board, Debugger, TTL, Converter, PL2303, PL2303HX, Serial TTL, PL2303HXD, Communication module, Communication Module, Conversion Board, converter, Debugger, FTDI, Module, PL2303, PL2303HX, PL2303HXD, Programmer, Sensors and Modules, Serial Adapter Module, Serial Adapter Module for Arduino, Serial TTL, TTL, UART, USB, USB Programmer, USB to UART
- Input Supply voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V
- Connector type: USB To TTL RS232
- Supports RS-232 serial interface with Programmable baud rate from 75 bps to 12 Mbps
- Compatible with the RS422/RS485 interface
- Extensive flow control mechanisms like adjustable high/low watermark level, automatic hardware or software flow control, and inbound data buffer overflow detection.
- The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB
- The cables are available with a 6-way SIL, 0.1″ connector
- TTL level is 3.3V
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s FT232RQ USB to Serial
- UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols.
- The other end of the cable comes with a selection of different connectors supporting various applications
- Cables are FCC, CE, RoHS compliant and are available at TTL levels 3.3V.
- The cable is available with either a 6-way SIL, 0.1 pitch connector, a 3.5mm audio jack, an 8 way and key 2mm pitch connector (especially relevant for use with VMUSIC2 or VDRIVE2) or a bare, tinned wire end connection.
- It is USB 2.0 full speed compatible. The USB side of the cable is USB powered.
- Each cable is 97cm(38.19″) long and supports a data transfer rate up to 3 Mbaud.
- Total cable length: 80cm
- Weight: 32gm
- Single-chip upgrade solution for Legacy RS232 devices to USB interface
- USB to RS232 converters/cables/dongles
- Healthcare/Medical USB Interface Data Transfer Cable
- Personal Infotainment/Media Player Docking USB Interface
- Cellular/PDA USB Interface Data Transfer Cable
- Serial-over-IP Wireless Solution
- USB Barcode/Smart Card Readers
- GPS/Navigation USB Interface
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminals/Printers
- PC Docking Station/Port Replicators
- Industrial/Instrumentation/Automation Control USB Interface
- USB Modem/Wireless/Zigbee USB Interface
- 1 x PL2303HXD 6Pin USB TTL RS232 Convert Serial Cable
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.