PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module
Mini IR Pyroelectric Infrared PIR Motion Human Body Sensor Detector Module. The Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) sensor module is used for motion detection. It is often referred to use “PIR”, “Pyroelectric”, “Passive Infrared” and “IR Motion” sensors. The module has an onboard pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry, and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. It is used to sense the movement of people, animals, or other objects. They are commonly used in burglar alarms and automatically activated lighting systems.
The PIR Motion Sensor Detector Module HC SR501 allows you to sense motion. It is almost always used to detect the motion of a human body within the sensor’s range. It is often referred to using “PIR”, “Pyroelectric”, “Passive Infrared” and “IR Motion” sensors. Featured by Sharvi ElectronicsThe module has an onboard pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry, and a dome-shaped Fresnel lens. It has a delay time adjustment Potentiometer and sensitivity adjustment Potentiometer. Compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
- Model: PIR HC-SR501
- Operating Voltage: 4.5~20VDC
- Average Current Consumption: 0.06MA
- Distance Measuring Range: 300~700CM
- Output Type: (High/ Low-level Signal) 3.3V TTL output
- Working Temperature Range: -20 to 80°C
- Detection Angle: <140°
- Delay Time: 5 to 200s (Can be Adjusted, Default 5s +/- 3%)
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time is adjustable.
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S).
- Dimensions in mm
- Length: 32mm
- Width: 24mm
- Height: 18mm
- Weight: 10gm
- 1 x PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product