This family offers the advantages of all PIC18 microcontrollers – namely, high computational performance at an economical price – with the addition of high-endurance, Enhanced Flash program memory. On top of these features, the PIC18F2525/2620/4525/ 4620 family introduces design enhancements that make these microcontrollers a logical choice for many high-performance, power sensitive applications.
● Ambient temperature under bias: -40°C to +125°C
● Storage temperature: -65°C to +150°C
● Voltage on VDD with respect to VSS: 0.3V to +7.5V
● Voltage on MCLR with respect to Vss: 0V to +13.25V
● Total power dissipation: 1W
● Maximum current out of VSS pin: 300mA