The PIC16F84A belongs to the mid-range family of the PICmicro microcontroller devices. The program memory contains 1K words, which translates to 1024 instructions, since each 14-bit program memory word is the same width as each device instruction. The data memory (RAM) contains 68 bytes. Data EEPROM is 64 bytes.
● Ambient temperature under bias: -55°C to +125°C
● Storage temperature: -65°C to +150°C
● Voltage on VDD with respect to VSS: -0.3V to +7.5V
● Voltage on MCLR with respect to Vss: -0.3V to +14V
● Total power dissipation: 800mW
● Maximum current out of VSS pin: 150mA