The PIC16F818/819 belongs to the Mid-Range family of the PIC devices. The devices differ from each other in the amount of Flash program memory, data memory and data EEPROM. There are 16 I/O pins that are user configurable on a pin-to-pin basis. Some pins are multiplexed with other device functions.
● Ambient temperature under bias: -40°C to +125°C
● Storage temperature: -65°C to +150°C
● Voltage on VDD with respect to VSS: 0.3V to +7.5V
● Voltage on MCLR with respect to Vss: 0.3V to +14V
● Total power dissipation: 1W
● Maximum current out of VSS pin: 200mA