This document contains device specific information for the PIC16F630/676. Additional information may be found in the PIC® Mid-Range Reference Manual (DS33023), which may be obtained from your local Microchip Sales Representative or downloaded from the Microchip web site. The Reference Manual should be considered a complementary document to this Data Sheet and is highly recommended reading for a better understanding of the device architecture and operation of the peripheral modules.
● Ambient temperature under bias: -40ºC to +125°C
● Storage temperature:- 65°C to +150°C
● Voltage on VDD with respect to VSS: 0.3V to +6.5V
● Voltage on MCLR with respect to Vss: 0.3V to +13.5V
● Total power dissipation: 800mW
● Maximum current out of VSS pin: 300mA