The PIC16F627A/628A/648A are 18-pin Flash-based members of the versatile PIC16F627A/628A/648A family of low-cost, high-performance, CMOS, fullystatic, 8-bit microcontrollers. All PIC® microcontrollers employ an advanced RISC architecture. The PIC16F627A/628A/648A have enhanced core features, an eight-level deep stack, and multiple internal and external interrupt sources. The separate instruction and data buses of the Harvard architecture allow a 14-bit wide instruction word with the separate 8-bit wide data. The two-stage instruction pipeline allows all instructions to execute in a singlecycle, except for program branches (which require two cycles). A total of 35 instructions (reduced instruction set) are available, complemented by a large register set.
• Standby Current: 100 nA @ 2.0V, typical
• Operating Current: 12 μA @ 32 kHz, 2.0V, typical
– 120 μA @ 1 MHz, 2.0V, typical
• Watchdog Timer Current: 1 μA @ 2.0V, typical
• Timer1 Oscillator Current: 1.2 μA @ 32 kHz, 2.0V, typical
• Dual-speed Internal Oscillator: Run-time selectable between 4 MHz and 48 kHz
– 4 μs wake-up from Sleep, 3.0V, typical