PG7 Gland – Waterproof IP68 Nylon Plastic Cable Gland Connector – Gray
PG7 Gland – Waterproof IP68 Nylon Plastic Cable Gland Connector Cable glands allow you to put a cable into a pre-drilled hole. Electrical engineers frequently utilize cable glands in machinery control boxes, distribution panels, electrical appliances, and other devices because they are simple and easy to use. Each gland has an IP68 rating, ensuring its waterproof capabilities and resistance against other environmental conditions. The clamping die and rubber portion have a unique design that allows for a wide clamping range, great stretching resistance, and no damage to cables or devices. This product is known as PG7 Cable gland, PG7 Gland, PG7 Cable gland, gland PG7, Nylon PG7 Cable Gland With Locknut, Nylon PG7 Gland.
- Easy to install, help you clamp cable.
- It provides strain relief and protection.
- Vibration protection.
- It has a wide clamping range.
- PG connection thread.
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Model: PG7
- Material: Nylon
- Product type: Cable gland
- IP Code: IP68
- Thread Outer Diameter: 12.2 mm
- Thread length: 8 mm
- Cable Range: 3 ~ 5.5mm Diameter
- Mounting Hole size: 12.5 mm
- Color: Gray
- Machinery with delicate internals
- Underwater power generators
- use in automation processes
- Robotics, and mechanical engineering
Datasheet: Nylon Gland
- 1 x PG7 Gland – Waterproof IP68 Nylon Plastic Cable Gland Connector – Gray
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.