P80NF55 – Power MOSFET
Extremely high packing density for low on-resistance, rugged avalanche characteristics, and less critical alignment step P80NF55 power MOSFETs have been developed using STMicroelectronics’ unique STripFET process, which is specifically designed to minimize input capacitance and gate charge. This renders the devices suitable for use as primary switch in advanced high-efficiency isolated DCDC converters for telecom and computer applications, and applications with low gate charge driving requirements.
- Part No: P80NF55-08
- Make: STMicroelectronics
- Number of Channels: 1 Channel
- Mosfet Type: N-Channel
- Drain-Source Breakdown Voltage: 55V
- Continuous Drain Current: 80A
- Drain-Source Resistance: 8Ohms
- Gate-Source Voltage: 20V
- Gate Charge: 155 NC
- Operating Temperature Range: -55 – 175°C
- Power Dissipation: 300W
- 1 x P80NF55 – Power MOSFET
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.