NODEMCU-ESP8266 Wifi Development Board based on CP2102 IC
ESP8266 CP2102 NodeMCU ESP-12E WIFI Serial Wireless Module
Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches, easy to program
Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset
Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython
- Material: Experimental Board + Mixed Alloy
- Color: Black
- Chip Module: CP2102
- Working Temperature: -40 deg C +125 deg C
- Power Input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Current: continuous transmission 70mA (200mA MAX)
- Standby: <200uA
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266.
- ESP8266 has IO Pin.
- ESP8266 full IO mouth leads directly download without resetting.
- Open-source, interactive, programmable, low cost, simple, smart, WI-FI enabled.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product