NE555 IC Timer
These devices are precision timing circuits capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillation. In the timedelay or monostable mode of operation, the timed interval is controlled by a single external resistor and capacitor network. In the astable mode of operation, the frequency and duty cycle can be controlled independently with two external resistors and a single external capacitor.
• Timing from microseconds to hours
• Astable or monostable operation
• Adjustable duty cycle
• TTL compatible output can source or sink up to 200mA
• “Green” Molding Compound (No Br, Sb)
• Lead Free Finish/ RoHS Compliant
Datasheet: NE555 IC Timer
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.