MY-1620-01 – CR1620 Battery Holder Button Cell Contact Connector – SMD Package
CR1620 Battery Holder Button Cell Contact Connector A battery holder or a battery connector or a button battery holder is an integrated or separate cavity to hold batteries and coin cells. It is low cost and reliable, and can be easily taped, glued, soldered, or bolted to a project or soldered to a PCB. A button battery holder adapted to be inserted into electronic equipment is disclosed. The primary function of a battery holder is to keep cells fixed in place safely and securely while supplying current from the coin cells to the connected device. This product is known as CR1620, CR1620 Battery Holder, CR1620 Battery Holder SMD, CR1620 SMD Battery Holder, MY-FJ-AC137 Battery Holder.
- Manufacturer: MYOUNG
- Manufacturer Part No: MY-1620-01
- Battery Type: CR1620
- Contact Resistance: 30 m Ohm
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 m Ohm
- Dielectric Voltage: 1 kV AC
- Min Operating Temperature: -25°C
- Max Operating Temperature: 85°C
- Mount: Surface Mount
- CLOCK etc.
Datasheet: MY-1620-01 CR1620 Battery Holder
- 1 x MY-1620-01 – CR1620 Battery Holder Button Cell Contact Connector – SMD Package
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.