MUR460 Ultrafast Rectifier Diode- DO-201AD
The MUR460 is a single-phase ultrafast Power Diode with lead-free pure tin-plated lead and a molded plastic case. Solderable terminals as per MIL-STD-202, method 208 standards. Color band denotes cathode end polarity. It is suitable for use in switching power supplies, freewheeling, and inverters. This product is known as MUR440 Ultrafast Plastic Rectifier, MUR460 Ultrafast Plastic Rectifier, MUR460 Ultrafast Rectifier Diode, MUR460 Diode, MUR460 Rectifier Diode, MUR460 Ultrafast Diode
- Make: GOOD-ARK
- Part No: MUR460
- Maximum repetitive peak reverse voltage: 600V
- Working peak reverse voltage: 600V
- Maximum DC blocking voltage: 600V
- Maximum average forward rectified current: 4.0 A
- Peak forward surge current 8.3 ms single half sine-wave superimposed on rated load: 150A
- Operating junction and storage temperature range: -65 ~ +175°C
- Maximum instantaneous forward voltage: 1.05V
- Maximum instantaneous reverse current at rated DC blocking voltage: 250μA
- Circuit configuration: single
- Package: DO-201AD
- For use in high-frequency rectification and freewheeling application in switching mode converters and inverters for consumer, computer, and telecommunication.
- 1 X MUR460 Ultrafast Rectifier Diode- DO-201AD
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.