MQ9 Carbon Monoxide Methane and LPG Gas Sensor Module
This MQ-9 sensor module is a simple to use carbon monoxide (CO) and combustible gas (Methane (CH4), LPG) sensor, suitable for detecting CO, methane and LPG gas concentrations in the air. The MQ-9 can detect CO gas concentrations anywhere from 10 to 1000ppm and combustible gasses from 100-10000ppm. Suitable for home and industrial use, it has fast response and recovery characteristics, long life and reliable stability.
The module features dual signal outputs: An analog output (0V to ~5V), the higher the gas concentration, the higher the voltage, and a digital TTL level output to signal the presence or absence of gas. The TTL threshold is adjustable with the onboard potentiometer.
- Operating voltage: 5 Volts DC (VCC Pin)
- Maximum power consumption: 800mW (160mA at 5V)
- Dual signal output (analog (AO pin) and TTL (DO pin) level output)
- TTL output signal is normally low, goes high when has is detected. Threshold is adjusted with the onboard potentiometer
- 0 ~ 5V analog output voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Indicator LEDs
- DO (Digital Output On)
- Detectable CO concentrations: 10-1000ppm
- Detectable Combustible Gas (CH4, LPG) concentration: 100-10000ppm
- Dimensions (approximate): 32mm x 20mm x 27mm LxWxH (1.25 x 0.8 x 1.1 “)
- Weight: 7 grams
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product