MQ7-Carbon Monoxide Gas Sensor Module
The MQ-7 carbon monoxide sensor module allows for the sensing of CO concentrations in the air. This module can detect CO gas concentrations from anywhere between 20 and 2000ppm.
The sensor is highly sensitive and has a quick response time. It uses analogue resistance as an output and is extremely easy to connect with the use of Arduino.
Please note: This module has an adjustable sensitivity and is not calibrated.
- Model No.: MQ-7
- Sensor Type: Semiconductor
- Standard Encapsulation: Plastic
- Detection Gas: Carbon Monoxide
- Concentration: 10-10000 ppm CO
- Loop Voltage: < 10V DC
- Heater Voltage: 5.0V + 0.2V
- Heater Time: 60 + 0.1V
- Heater Resistance: 31 ohm + 3 ohm
- Heater Consumption: <350mW
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product