MQ6-LPG Propane Gas Sensor Module
Sensitive material MQ-6 gas sensor is used to clean the air in the lower conductivity of tin dioxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor , conductivity sensor with increasing, concentration of combustible gases in air increases . Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-6 gas sensor for propane , butane , liquefied petroleum gas sensitivity is high, natural gas and has a good sensitivity. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas , is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications. Suitable for home or industrial LPG ( liquefied petroleum gas ) , butane , propane , LNG ( liquefied natural gas ) detection devices. Excellent resistance to ethanol vapor , smoke interference.
- It adopts high quality double panel design with power indication and TTL signal output indication
- It has DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output
- The TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module)
- The voltage of the analog output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- It has good sensitivity to gas and natural gas detection.
- there are four screw holes for easy positioning
- product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
- has a long service life and reliable stability
- fast response recovery characteristics
- Detection of gas: Liquefied gas /Isobutane/Ppropane/LPG
- Detection of Concentration:300-10000ppm
- Input voltage: DC5V
- Power consumption (current): 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital quantities 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively non-polluting), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V
- Using the chip: AT89S52
- Crystal: 11.0592MHZ
- Baud rate: 9600
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product