MQ303B Semiconductor Type Alcohol Sensor – Winsen
Winsen MQ303B Semiconductor Type Alcohol Sensor is an original and brand new mini size alcohol sensor for gift-type breathalyzer use.The sensitive material of the MQ303B gas sensor is a semiconductor material which is with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target alcohol gas exists, the sensor’s conductivity gets higher along with the gas concentration rising. Users can convert the change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration through a simple circuit. Semiconductor Type Alcohol Sensor has a high sensitivity to Alcohol gas. It is a kind of low-cost sensor for kinds of applications and also a mini size gift-type Alcohol sensor breathalyzer. Tags, MQ303B, MQ303, MQ303B gas sensor, Alcohol Sensor, Gas Sensor, MQ303A gas sensor, Winsen Semiconductor Type Alcohol Sensor.
To buy more MQ Sensor: Click Here
- Responsive to Alcohol gas
- Compatible with 5V
- Manufacturer Part No: MQ303B
- Manufacturer: Winson
- Sensor Type: Semiconductor
- Standard Encapsulation: Metal
- Target Gas: Alcohol
- Detecting Range: 20~ 500ppm alcohol
- Load Resistance: Adjustable
- Heater Voltage: ≤6V DC
- Sensitivity: R0(in air)/Rs(in 125ppm C2H5OH)≥3
- Tem. Humidity: 20℃±2℃ 55%±5%RH
- Length: 10 mm
- Diameter: 9.4 mm
- Weight: 6 gm
- It has a high sensitivity to alcohol and quick response and resume
- widely used in portable alcohol gas detectors.
- 1 x MQ303B Semiconductor Type Alcohol Sensor – Winsen
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.