MQ2 Flammable Gas and Smoke Sensor
The sensitive material of the MQ-2 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exists, The sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising. Please use a simple electro circuit, Convert the change of conductivity to correspond output signal of gas concentration. MQ-2 gas sensor has a high sensitivity to LPG, Propane, and Hydrogen, also could be used to Methane and other combustible steam, it is with low cost and suitable for different application.
The MQ-2 Smoke LPG Butane Hydrogen Gas Sensor Detector Module is useful for gas leakage detection (home and industry). It is suitable for detecting H2, LPG, CH4, CO, Alcohol, Smoke, or Propane. Due to its high sensitivity and fast response time, the measurement can be taken as soon as possible. The sensitivity of the sensor can be adjusted by the potentiometer.
MQ-2 gas sensor using gas sensitive material is to be clean air in the lower conductivity of tin oxide (SnO2). When the sensor when flammable gases are present in the environment in which the conductivity of the sensor with an increasing concentration of combustible gas in the air increases.
Use a simple circuit to convert the changes in conductivity and output signal that corresponds to the concentration of the gas.
MQ-2 gas sensor higher sensitivity to liquefied petroleum gas, propane, hydrogen, detection of gas and other combustible vapors are ideal. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensor for many applications.
- Gas leak detection system
- Fire/safety detection system
- Gas leak alarm
- Gas detector
- Industrial combustible gas detector
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- Analog Output Voltage: 0V to 5V
- Digital Output Voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
- Preheat Duration: 20sec
- High sensitivity to Propane, smoke, Hydrogen, LPG, CO, alcohol, Smoke.
- Fast response time <10s
- High sensitivity
- Stable and long life
- Good sensitivity to Combustible gas in a wide range
- High sensitivity to LPG, Propane, and Hydrogen
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Can be used as a digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of the Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer
- Can be used to Measure or detect LPG, Alcohol, Propane, Hydrogen, CO, and even methane.
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product