Mitutoyo 500-196 150mm/6″ Digital Vernier Caliper
The Mitutoyo 150mm Digimatic Caliper is a precise measuring tool that is the only choice for a variety of applications. With a 150mm measurement range, this caliper can handle a variety of tasks. Mitutoyo calipers are made of durable stainless steel and have a precision of 0.001 inch. They can measure objects with a range of 0-150 mm and a resolution of 0.01 mm. With a length of 20 cm, these calipers are a great choice for measuring larger objects. Calipers are a type of measurement & testing tool that help engineers and technicians measure dimensions, distances, and other properties of objects. Tags, 500-196-30, Digimatic Caliper, Mitutoyo, Digital Vernier Caliper, Vernier Caliper, Vernier Caliper, Mitutoyo, 500-196.
- The electromagnetic induction system allows use in workshop conditions exposed to coolant, water, and dust oil.
- New ergonomic design with finger rest.
- The ZERO/ABS button allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for comparison measurements. This button will also allow a return to the absolute (ABS) mode and display of the true position from the origin (usually jaws closed point).
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- Smooth slider movement makes for comfortable operation
- 18000 hours of battery life
- Allows step measurement
- Manufacturer: Mitutoyo
- Series: 500-196
- Model number: CD-6″ASX
- Measurement Range: 0-150mm / 0-6″
- Resolution: 0.01mm / .0005″
- Accuracy: ±0.02mm / ±.001″
- Scale type AOS (Advanced Onsite Encoder) Electromagnetic induction type ABS encoder
- Repeatability: 0.01mm
- Fine adjustment with thumb roller
- Depth bar Blade
- Display Type: LCD
- Response speed Unlimited
- Battery: SR44
- Length: 235 mm
- Width: 80 mm
- Height: 15 mm
- Weight: 170 gm
- Science Labs
- Medical Purposes
- Steel Industries
- Aerospace Industries
- Educational Sector
Datasheet: Mitutoyo 500-196 150mm
- 1 x Mitutoyo 500-196 150mm/6″ Digital Vernier Caliper
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.