Micro SD Card Socket Push In – Pull Out
Micro SD Card Socket Push In – Pull Out, The Micro SD connector used to insert micro SD memory cards used in mobile phones, making it ideal for using in embedded projects like memory card storage, audio mp3 players, etc. Push to Insert and Push again to Eject.
- Socket Type: Soldering type, 10 Pin micro SD trans-flash card socket holder, fit for TF card.
- Lock type: Push to Insert and Push again to Eject
- PCB Mount
- Current rating: 0.5A AC/DC max
- Voltage rating 125V AC/DC
- Operation temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Ambient humidity range: 95% RH max
- Contact resistance: 100m Ohms max
- Insulation resistance: 1000M Ohms min/500V DC
- Length: 12.8 mm
- Width: 14.73 mm
- Height: 1.75 mm
- approx Weight: 2gm
- MicroSD™ card
- Mobile phones and compact portable devices, etc.
- Widely used for portable digital equipment such as Digital camera, MP3, MP4, MP5, Cell Phone, etc
- 1 X Micro SD Card Socket Push In – Pull Out
Datasheet: Micro SD Card Socket Push In – Pull Out
Pin Details: SD card Pin Details
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.