Mechanical Endstop Switch With Cable For 3D Printer
CNC 3D Printer Mech Endstop Switch uses a lever switch to detect when it is activated. The switch is wired up so that when activated, it pulls the signal to LOW. There is also an LED on the board that will light up when the switch is activated. It uses a standard 4 pin 100″ pitch header and accepts a standard, old-style CD-ROM audio connector cable. The mechanical endstop is a simple solution to a simple problem. We want to be able to detect when an X/Y/Z stage has reached its minimum or maximum. Instead of messing with flags or complicated light beam interruption, we use a mechanical switch. This Product is known as Limit Switch, Bump Sensor, Bump Sensor Limit Switch, Limit Switch, Module, Sensor.
- Redline: connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Black line: connecting GND (ramps of -)
- Green Line: connecting SIGNAL (ramps in s)
- Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug.
- Quality switching elements.
- Customized high-quality connection wires using 22AWG copper wire with ratings of current 2A, 300V voltage.
- An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees.
- Operating Voltage: 300VDC
- Max. Operating Current: 2 A
- Temperature Resistance: 80°C
- Cable Length: 70 cm
- Length: 43 mm
- Width: 18 mm
- Height: 10 mm
- Weight: 2 gm
- 1 x Mechanical Endstop Switch with Cable For 3D Printer
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.