MBR20200CT – 200V/20A Schottky Rectifier in Plastic Package
A switched-mode power supply (switching-mode power supply, switch-mode power supply, switched power supply, SMPS, or switcher) is an electronic power supply that incorporates a switching regulator to convert electrical power efficiently.
- Power Supply − Output Rectification
- Power Managemen
- Package TO−220
- Low Forward Voltage
- Low Power Loss/High Efficiency
- High Surge Capacity
- 175 deg C Operating Junction Temperature
- 20 A Total (10 A Per Diode Leg)
- This is a Pb-Free Device
- Peak Repetitive Reverse Voltage/Working Peak Reverse Voltage/DC Blocking Voltage: 200V
- Average Rectified Forward Current: 10A
- Peak Repetitive Reverse Surge Current: 1A
- Storage and Operating Temperature Range: -65 deg C to +175 deg C
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.