MB102 Breadboard 3.3V/5V Power Supply Module
Here is a very simple breadboard power supply kit that takes power from a DC wall wart and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage. The .1″ headers are mounted on the bottom of the PCB for simple insertion into a breadboard. Pins labeled VCC and GND plug directly into the power lines. The lone pair of pins have no electrical connection but help support the PCB. There are two pins available within the barrel jack footprint. Any stripped +/- DC supply can be connected instead of the barrel connector. Board has both an On/Off switch and a voltage select switch (3.3V/5V). It comes as a bag of parts kit and is easily assembled if you can follow the silkscreen indicators and have beginning experience with a soldering iron. You will need to read the resistor bands or use a multimeter to determine the resistor sizes.
• Designed to fit the standard MB102 breadboard
• Power Supply comes with On/Off Switch
• Green LED power indication
• Built-in protection against short-circuit through power limiting circuitry
• Compatible with 5V, 3.3V
• Input Voltage :6.5-12V (DC) or USB power
• Output voltage: 3.3V, 5V switchable
• Maximum Output Current: <700ma
• Two-way independent control
• Output voltage can be switched to 0V, 3.3V, 5V
• On-board Two sets of 3.3V, 5V DC output pins, lets you connect directly to external circuits and to multiple breadboards.
• Dimension: 53 * 32 * 23mm note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.