MAX7219 Dot Matrix 4 in 1 Display with 5P Line Module
This 4 in 1 Dot Matrix Display module should be suitable for you. The whole module comes in four 8×8 RED common cathode dot matrix that equipped with MAX7219 IC each. Great to display running text and pictures. It can be cascaded to a bigger dot matrix display, but do make sure the current of 5V is sufficient to support it. The MAX7219 Dot Led Matrix Module is a serial input common-cathode driver that interfaces micro-controllers to LED matrices. All common micro-controllers can be connected to this module by using a 4-wire serial interface. Each output can be addressed without refreshing the entire display. This module requires only 3 I/O lines for driving the display, making it ideal for your microcontroller projects. Only one external register is used to set the segment current of each LED.
- Vcc – 5V
- GND – GND
- DIN – Pin 12
- CS – Pin 10
- CLK – Pin 11
- Driver IC: MAX7219
- Input Voltage: 5V
- Max. Operating Current: 320mA
- LED Color: Red
- Requires only 3 communication wires of MCU
- Pre-cascaded MAX7219 Dot Matrix LED Module.
- The overall size of the display is very compact
- The PCB features M3 holes for mounting.
- Module with input and output interfaces
- Support for cascading multiple modules
- Quite large display
- LED Display Dim: mm
- Length: 32mm
- Width: 32mm
- Height: 6mm
- PCB Size in: mm
- Length: 128mm
- Width: 32mm
- 1 x MAX7219 Dot Matrix 4 in 1 Display with 5P Line Module
- 1 x Connecting Wire
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.