MAX485 TTL To RS485
The MAX485 TTL To RS485 Module converts TTL signal to RS485 for long-range, high data rate error-prone differential communication. Digital communications networks implementing the EIA-485 standard can be used effectively over long distances and in electrically noisy environments. Multiple receivers may be connected to such a network in a linear, multi-drop configuration. These characteristics make such networks useful in industrial environments and similar applications. This converter lets you send and receive data using the RS485 network from your Arduino/microcontroller. Similar to Serial TTL and RS232 interfaces, the RS485 lets you transfer data between microcontrollers and devices but with extra features, RS485 is an industry-standard protocol for data transfer and provides numerous advantages. It lets you transfer data between up to 32 devices, through the same data line over a cable length of up to 1.2km (4000ft) with a maximum data rate of 10Mbit/s. This converter is designed for office and industrial applications (non-isolated) and provides superior characteristics/features normally found only on more expensive units.
- IC Chip: MAX485
- Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- On-board MAX485 chip, A low power consumption for RS-485 communication, slew-rate limited transceiver.
- Low power consumption for RS-485 communication
- Onboard then 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.
- Slew-rate limited transceiver
- All pins of the chip have been lead to can be controlled through the microcontroller.
- Convenient RS-485 communication wiring
- Multiple Units can be connected to the same RS-485 bus wiring.
- All Chip pins are brought out for proper controls
- Length: 45mm
- Width: 15mm
- Height: 14mm
- Weight: 4gm
- 1 x MAX485 TTL To RS485
Datasheet: MAX485 TTL To RS485
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.