M3X8mm Allen Grub Socket Set Screw – Mild Steel
The M3 X 8MM Socket Set Screws (Allen Grub), is quality product incorporating rigidness and toughness. easy to use mechanical products and these socket set screws are the part of the journey. the main purpose of Socket Set Screws is to secure a pulley or gear to the shaft. Socket set screws can successfully hold against heavy-torque applications if the details are right. This screw is fully threaded all along the body with much higher stability for holding the outer or inner object of the component to which it is connected. This product is known as M3x8 Grub Screw, M3 Grub Screw, Grub Screw, M3x8Grub Screw, Pulley, Timing Belt Pulley, Allen, Allen Key, Grub Screw, Timing Pulley, Allen Grub Bolt, M3 Bolt, M3X8mm Bolt.
Note: The Dimensions mentioned may vary a small extent between ±0.2-0.5%.
Recommended Product: Click Here
- Hardness is 2 times higher than copper and 10 times higher than aluminum.
- Hexagon angular groove depth of more deep, will not slip and hence more convenient for hand tightening.
- Material: Mild Steel
- Bolt Size: M3
- Bolt Body Diameter: 3 mm
- Length of Bolt: 8 mm
- Wrench Size: 1.5 mm
- Thread Pitch: 0.5 mm
- Required Allen Key Size: 1.5 mm
- Color: Black OxideApprox Weight: 2 gm
Datasheet: M3X8mm Allen Grub Socket Set Screw
- 1 x M3X8mm Allen Grub Socket Set Screw – Mild Steel
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.