M3x12 mm SS 304 Socket Head Cap (Allen) Bolt
SS 304 M3x12mm Socket Head Cap (Allen) Bolt is ideal for applications that require a well-tooled appearance or broader bearing surface. This screw carries a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They have a hex drive and flat point with machine screw threads. Its hexagon angular groove depth of more deep, will not slip and vertical shape protruding groove design, hand tightens more convenient.
These are the standard, most commonly used hexagon nuts with Metric coarse threads made of heat-treated alloy steel. These high tensile bolts and nuts are designed for use in machinery, automotive, electronic components, and heavy equipment. Socket drive prevents slippage when installing into the pre-drilled hole. It is made up of Stainless steel (SS) material which offers high tensile strength and excellent corrosion protection. Stainless steel (SS) has a higher Mild content, with a matte finish it gives the steel a lower melting point, more malleability and durability, and better heat distribution. An alternative for using them without nuts is to install them directly into a compatible female threaded hole.
- Material: Stainless Steel (SS)
- Type: M3 (3.0 mm Bolt Diameter)
- Surface Finish: Nickel Plated
- Bolt Body Diameter: 3 mm (M3)
- Length: 12 mm
- Thread Pitch: 1 mm
- Nut Type: Hex
- Bolt Drive Style: Hex Socket.
- Bolt Head Style: Round
- Bolt Head Outer Diameter: 6.8 mm
- Dimension Tolerance: ±0.2-0.5%.
- Color: White Silver
- Allen Key size Required: 3 mm
- Hardness is 2 times higher than copper,10 times higher than aluminum.
- 1 x M3x12 mm SS 304 Socket Head Cap (Allen) Bolt
Note: Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.